Saturday, September 19, 2009

The vodka bottle

You, anxiously push your way through a doctor's clinic.

You: "Doctor, please save me! My hands have been trembling since two hours ago, and I have rashes all over my body, and, and, I feel like my head is about to explode! Doctor please save me, I don't want to die...I don't wanna die..."


You collapse on his table and lamented. Nurses around the doctor are all frightened away by your behaviour. One of them asks the receptionist to report police. The doctor raises his hands to stop the nurse.
He looks at you in the eyes and says: "Calm down, my friend. All you need to do is to release that bottle of vodka in your hand."

You are in shock. Looking at the bottle you hold tightly in your shivery hands and also the doctor, you pull yourself together and stand up. You hold the bottle even closer to your chest and refuse to listen to his instruction.


Doctor: "Come on, give it to me..." He reaches out his hands. You shake your head, make a u-turn and run out from his clinic.


The friendly doctor stands up and runs to the reception counter outside.
He tells the receptionist: "Call the police, quick. That mad man (woman) has stolen something away from me."

The doctor then turns around and let out an evil grin, as he enters back into his clinic to attend his next patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment